When you think of a pawn shop, the first things that come to your mind are probably jewelry, musical instruments, antiques, household appliances, and things of that nature. Most pawn shops have evolved and take a wide variety of items. Read below to discover the items pawn shops are on the hunt for.
What Do Pawn Shops Take in 2021?
- Gaming Systems: Gaming systems evolve rather quickly in today’s day and age, so if you have a gaming system laying around that’s a model or two old, trade it in for some cash! Things like XBOX’s and Playstations are always in demand.
- Workout Equipment: Whether you don’t need it anymore because you got a new one or you just have no use for it, pawn shops take an array of workout equipment. Treadmills, ellipticals, leg curl machines, dumbbells – you name it, pawn shops will give you money for them.
- Cookware: If you’ve been at your residence for a while, there is a chance your kitchen is overflowing with cookware. We accumulate things as we need them then forget about them. Pawn shops are happy to take slow cookers, pressure cookers, mixers, stainless steel pans, and much more off of your hands.
- Collectibles: Coins, foreign money, baseball cards, comic books, dolls, watches – if you collect it, Yankee Peddler & Loan wants to give you cash for it!
- Mobile Devices: Like previously stated, technology advances quickly in 2021. That being said, you probably replace your mobile device every 2-4 years. If you have working cell phones in your possession, pawn shops will gladly purchase them from you.
Whether you want to trade in your finest jewels or your Playstation gaming system, Yankee Peddler & Loan is ready to buy them. We’re always looking for gently used items such as electronics, tools, musical instruments, jewelry, video games, & more. If you are looking for a reliable and friendly pawn shop in Norwalk, CT, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today if you have any questions or visit our shop!